Whether you’re new to Mygrate, or already subscribed, we would like to introduce you to some changes we’ve made to the website and how Mygrate works. We have undergone these changes not only to make the website easier to navigate but to ensure that we can continue to improve and provide the best service for both our users and Migration Agents.
Here’s how it works:
- Register with Mygrate and fill out our initial questionnaire.
This questionnaire will determine your individual circumstances and the key factors that may influence your eligibility for an Australian Visa.
- The questionnaire will provide you with an online profile that will be visible to Migration Agents. Your name and contact details will be kept anonymous at this stage.
- Our Migration Agents will assess your profile, and contact you to offer their services. Agents may also briefly outline how they think they can help, and which Visa you may be eligible for. While your profile is visible on the website, you can receive up to five offers from Migration Agents; this is so that you’ll have a variety of Agents to choose from. Check out their profiles, read about their specific areas of expertise, consultation fees, languages spoken, location and reviews.
- Once you’ve accepted an offer from your favourite Migration Agent, they will be able to see your name and contact details. You can contact each other directly to arrange a consultation, share documents, and get your application underway.
- Registering with Mygrate as an immigrant/expat is free of charge
- Register with Mygrate and complete your business profile – immigrants will want to know which services you offer, your areas of expertise, if you speak a second language, where you’re located and all your business contact details.
- Once you’ve completed your profile, you’ll be able to access and view our database of users. At this point, our users’ names and contact details will be anonymous.
- Browse our database, and send offers to the users whom you think you can help. Your offer should include details on how you think you can help, and which Visa the user may be eligible for. You can have up to 5 open offers at a time.
- If the user accepts your offer, you will then be able to view their name and contact details.
- You can contact each other directly via direct messaging to arrange a consultation and share documents
These changes are the first of many improvements in the future for Mygrate, as we’re constantly evolving!
Mygrate is still in its MVP (Minimum Viable Product) phase but we want to provide the best possible service for both our users and Migration Agents.
If you have any problems navigating the new site or have any feedback or suggestions, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible.